Welcome to TROIED!
We are targeting this blog to be a complete solution for the people around us by publishing useful, resourceful and quality articles. We mainly focus on product reviews, geeky tech, Adsense and its alternatives, cool stuff from the internet and solutions for a variety of errors.
If you think you can make this blog a better place with your articles, then you are most welcomed at TROIED. But we do have some guidelines for that which are described below:
Guest Posting Guidelines for TROIED
For the best experience, please read and follow the following guidelines.
- Format: It can be an article, review, comparison, how-to’s, tips, tricks or error fix.
- Subject: Related of any of the mentioned categories.
- Useful: Contents that mislead the users are not entertained here.
- Original Content: The content must be original and unique, never published anywhere on the web.
- Post Length: The article must be at least 1000 words long.
- Images/Video: Articles with no images or videos are not acceptable. Please see to that the images are not under any copyrights.
- Grammar-proof articles
- The contents submitted to TROIED from the guest authors will be strictly considering the guidelines before publishing it.
- We can edit the content in case if any change is required and the same will be notified to the contributor.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject the submitted articles
Charge for Guest Posting
- A minimum of 50$ will be charged for a normal post with 1000 words.
- As part of encouraging blogging, TROIED is giving the content writers a chance to decide the charge for their 1st ever guest post for TROIED.
- Indian Contributor: Indian writers can use Google Tez / Wire Transfer / PayPal for payment.
- Foreign Contributor: Foreign writers may use Wire Transfer / PayPal for payment.
How to submit?
- If you are happy with our guidelines, please contact us through our official mail id. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible and let you know.
- Please attach a photograph(optional) and a small introduction of the author (4-5 lines)